|Author||Turnbull, Joanna (Editor)
|Publisher||Oxford University Press
|Level||Upper-Intermediate to Advanced (B1-C2)
With over 35 million copies sold, Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary is the world's bestselling dictionary, and the dictionary teachers and students love to use.
* NEW 1,000 new words and meanings covering technology, lifestyle, slang, the economy (carbon trading, citizen journalism, malware, social bookmarking, stack it, staycation, X factor).
* NEW Oxford 3000™Plus shows students the most important words to know in English and the most important meanings of those words.
* NEW Academic Word List words marked.
* NEW 32-page Oxford Writing Tutor helps students plan, write and review their written work.
* NEW Topic Collocation notes and synonym information enables students to extend their vocabulary to over 7,500 words.
* NEW 64-page Visual Vocabulary Builder with colour photos and illustrations.
* NEW Oxford iWriter on CD-ROM an interactive tutor to help students plan, write and review their written work.
* NEW Interactive whiteboard-friendly CD-ROM.